Birth Stories


Evelyn Faye

May 9, 2022

Mother’s Day evening was spent supporting Morgan and James through Evelyn’s labor!


Morgan had texted me around 11:30 a.m. on Mother’s Day, 5-8-22 and telling me that she had been having irregular cramping since 3:00 a.m. today. She was able to go to church, but the cramping was still coming and going. After talking more, we guessed she was in early labor! I texted Morgan some things to try such as going for a walk and curb walking, and to keep me updated!


At 1:30 Morgan let me know that her cramping had turned more to contractions and were easier to time. I encouraged her to try to take a nap as it sounded like she would be in labor during the night. Rest is SO important in early labor if possible to save energy for the point where contractions are needing a lot of effort for coping. 3:15 came around and Morgan said that she had tried resting, but was needing to move and sway through the contractions. I offered to go to her house and help with a few coping techniques as well as positioning to help facilitate baby’s head in to the pelvis. I got to Morgan and James house at 4:00, at this point Morgan was able to talk through contractions, but had to stop talking and just focus on breathing when contractions were happening. We did flying cowgirl on both sides for multiple contractions. After we finished doing this, it was obvious that the intensity of Morgans contractions had increased. We discussed that since it was a drive to the hospital, it was probably time to go in.

I got to the hospital at almost 6 pm, before Morgan and James so that I could set up a calm room environment and to get a copy of Morgan’s birth preferences to the nurse. When I got to the hospital, I was excited to find out that Kyla got to be our nurse!

At 7:38 p.m.the doctor came in and Morgan opted for a cervical exam. She was 3-4cm and baby was very low! We decided to get in the tub for comfort. James climbed in behind Morgan while she was on hands and knees to provide counter pressure to her hips and sacrum. I ran water over her back as well as doing some neck massage through each contraction. She stayed so strong taking on one contraction at a time!

10:17p.m. the doctor came in again to see how Morgan was doing. Contractions had visibly become more intense, so she offered a cervical exam again. She was 5cm dilated but the cervix had almost completely thinned out and baby had moved even lower in to the birth canal. At this point Morgan was getting tired so we decided to do some side lying positions with the peanut ball in the bed so that she could rest in between contractions. James held her hands by head of her bed and I did counter pressure with each contractions. They were both able to sleep a bit in between contractions.


At 1:45 a.m. Morgan had another obvious change in intensity of contractions, and began feeling tons of pressure to push. The doctor was called and got back to her room around 2:00 a.m. Morgan had just a “rim” on the front part of her cervix. We moved to an exaggerated runners position to facilitate helping the cervix disappear.

An hour later Morgan was 10cm dilated and was ready to start pushing! The doctor had broken her bag of waters at 2:50 as the bag was starting to appear out of her body. She started pushing, and pushed in a multitude of different positions based off of what her body was telling her. She let her body completely relax and rest in between each contraction so that she could save her energy for pushing.


After 3 1/2 hours of pushing, we wondered if maybe baby was in an OP position and that was making the pushing phase prolonged. Morgan was so strong through each contraction and worked SO physically hard to get her baby out!


At 6:31 a.m. Evelyn Faye was born with a compound presentation, which means her hand directly by her face! That’s why Morgan had to push so hard to get her out! Morgan and done a great job breathing through multiple contractions and allowing her body to stretch all the tissue. She remained in insane control and focused on her breathing with each push that she ended up with minimal tearing! This is very rare when a baby is born with compound presentation!


Morgan and James were an awesome team in working to bring Evelyn in to this world! They are the sweetest couple and were so fun to get to know! I am forever in awe with every birth I do of how fierce and strong women are. Morgan was exhausted but she had set her mind that she was not going to have any pain meds, and she did it! She put her head down and fought to stay in control with every contraction and James stayed right be her side, supporting her all the way! Thank you for inviting me to be a part of Evelyns birth! I will forever be blessed to get to be a part of your birth space!


Briar Ray

May 3, 2022

Sweet Briar Ray kept us on our toes throughout Kaitlyn’s pregnancy and birth. 


I loved being able to work with Kaitlyn planning a peaceful home birth for her daughter. Around 36 weeks pregnant Kaitlyn started having some contractions, most were not painful and just braxton hicks but at one point some got pretty intense and she started showing some other signs of real labor. At 36 weeks Kaitlyn would have to transfer care to a hospital. Thankfully her painful contractions stopped after a couple hours and we prayed that little lady would stay put for a little while. And stay put she did! Kaitlyn continued the next 4 weeks with braxton hicks contractions but no signs of real labor. Briar was being quite the tease with so much practice labor.

On Monday, 3 days after her due date Kaitlyn was checked by the midwife and was 4cm dilated and her midwife felt like labor was definitely coming soon. I went to bed Monday night with my phone on loud ready for a call at anytime. Morning rolled around and I finally woke up to the call I had been waiting for at 9am. Kaitlyn called to let me know that she had started contracting around 3am and they were coming regularly and were growing in intensity now. I got ready and headed to Kaitlyn’s house and got there at 10am Tuesday morning. I could see the change in Kaitlyn’s face when I walked in. The face of being in labor. This was finally the real deal. Kaitlyn was on the birth ball when I got there. She was coping so well through contractions breathing through them while her mom was by her side rubbing her back through contractions. I got settled and sat and talked with Kaitlyn about how things were going. Her contractions were getting stronger but still a little irregular. I asked if we could start with some stretching to make sure everything was loosened out for delivery. I helped Kaitlyn with the side lying release, rebozo sifting, and the flying cowgirl position before going back to the birth ball. Kaitlyn sat on the birth ball and leaned forward through contractions. It was now 11:40 and I decided it was time we should update Kaitlyn’s midwife. I sent her midwife a text that Kaitlyn’s contractions were more intense but still irregular and positional, every 3-6 minutes depending on her position. After sending that text Kaitlyn had two big contractions that were much more intense than the ones before. I suggested Kaitlyn go on hands and knees over the birth ball while I provided sacral pressure. Those contractions were intense and Kaitlyn was feeling more lower pressure. I texted the midwife and told her it was time to come now because things just picked up.

It was 12pm at this point. Kaitlyn moved back to sitting on the birth ball and I noticed that through contractions she would lean forward and tense up bracing the coffee table. I suggested we use my birth sling so that she could relax more through contractions and not tense so much through them. The sling worked great for this. While she was breathing through contractions Dillion her husband and I got thing ready for delivery filling up the birth pool and we turned on the Christian hypnobirthing tracks of birth affirmations. About 15 minutes later Kaitlyn was ready to get in the tub. I helped her to the bathroom and suggested she try to use the bathroom first. I stepped out for a minute to give her some privacy but a minute later Kaitlyn called my name and I ran in to find her on hands and knees on the bathroom floor breathing through a contraction. It was go time and it was only going to be a matter of minutes before Briar would be here and the midwife wasn’t there yet. I helped Kaitlyn to the tub where she rested over the edge on hands and knees. She had her husband and mother by her head with me behind providing sacral pressure. Kaitlyn had another big contraction where she felt the urge to push and after she looked up and me and said “Kyla you might need to deliver this baby” I rolled up my sleeves and said okay here we go. Another contraction later and Kaitlyn was practically pushing. Thankfully Kaitlyn’s midwife came through the door. I was off the hook of delivering this baby. 2 contractions of pushing later Briar was born at 12:25pm. Briar was brought to Kaitlyn’s chest and snuggled right up to her mama. Briars birth was beautiful, peaceful, and fast! I almost got to catch my first baby! 


Briar Ray 

Born May 3 at 12:25pm 

8lbs 11oz 


Kaitlyn thank you for having me be a part of  your pregnancy and Briars birth. I love getting to be a part of undisturbed natural birth just they way it was intended to be. You were so patience and in turn with your body and it was beautiful to witness. 


Mason Andrew Gabriel

May 2, 2022

Masons birth story is a perfect example of how we can’t predict or even really plan birth. We can try and we can have desires and preferences but those can quickly go out the door sometimes. 

Ashton was doctoring in Sioux Falls for her pregnancy after previously loosing her son Gabriel in the second trimester and also after developing some placental bleeding in the 3rd trimester of Masons pregnancy. Considering this her physician suggested an induction between 37-38 week gestation. Ashton and Andrew were hesitant to an induction because they desired a natural labor but also wanted to safest option for their baby. They decided to do a compromise of a later induction a little latter at 38weeks and 3 days to try and get her body closer to her due date and a better induction success. 

Monday morning the day of her induction rolled around and I got a call at 6:45am from Ashton that she had started some contractions on her own. I was super excited! She was getting ready to leave for Sioux Falls and her body was starting to do labor on its own! This induction was going to go so smooth because her body was ready. I started getting ready to head to Sioux Falls and Ashton and her husband Andrew were now on their way. 30 minutes later I get a text that says “we are going to Sioux Center” 

My mouth I think hit the floor! I said “like going to the Sioux center hospital” instead of Sioux Falls? Yup they sure were! Ashton had only made it 30 minutes down the road and her contractions really picked up and felt that she could handle another hour and 15 minutes to Sioux Falls. I jumped in the car and zoomed over to the Sioux Center hospital. 

Ashton and Andrew arrived to the hospital at 7:30am and I got there just a couple minutes later. The nurses got Ashton in a room and checked her cervix and she was already 7-8cm. Probably a good call to not drive all the way to Sioux Falls. Ashton was on her hands and knees breathing through contractions as Andrew provided counter pressure to her hips. I quickly set down my bag and never got a chance to set up any of my doula things. I provided Ashton with rebozo sifting on hands and knees between contractions and counter pressure during them. 

At 8:06 Ashton’s water broke naturally. Her body was so ready and progressing quickly. She decided to have the doctor check her after a couple contractions and she was 9.5cm dilated at 0818. Ashton was supposed to check into her induction at 9am. That would have been an uncomfortable 40 minute ride being nearly complete. We adjusted the head of the bed so that Ashton was still in hands and knees but with her head elevated to use gravity to our advantage and let the nurses place an IV. I helped Ashton focus on her breathing. Things were getting intense and staying in control can be so difficult. Ashton had me and Andrew there to help talk her down and remind her to focus and power through because her baby was going to be here soon. 

At 8:35 Ashton’s lip of cervix was still there. I suggested that she try a new position. I had her lay in her side with her feet apart with a peanut ball to change the position of the pelvis and hopefully make some space for her baby to move past that lip of cervix.  She continued to breath through contractions until she felt the urge to push. Andrew continued to rub her back while I held her hands helping her breath through contractions and keep her focus. Around 9am Ashton was feeling the urge to push so we did a couple practice pushes on her side when at 9:17am the doctor came in and said it was time to start really pushing. Ashton changed positions to hands and knees to start pushing. Once Ashton worked so hard to move her baby down to come earthside. We tried many different positions like hands and knees, side lying tug of war, squatting with the squat bar, and laying back with knees together. Pushing was intense! The physician was worried that Mason was too big to fit through Ashton’s pelvis. The nurses were prepared for mason to be stuck. Together Ashton and her physician decided to cut a small episiotomy to make more room for delivery. Two pushes after Mason was born! Mason was is a sunny side position making pushing more difficult but Ashton made it happen in only an hour and a half of pushing. 

Mason was placed on Ashton’s chest and there wasn’t a dry eye in the room. Masons birth was one of redemption after the loss of masons brother at 16 weeks and a long difficult first labor. 

Mason Andrew Gabriel 

Named after his angel brother and his dad 

Born May 2, 2022 at 10:41am 

8lbs 2oz

21 inches

Ashton and Andrew thank you for welcoming me into your birth space and letting me walk with you through Masons pregnancy and birth. It was a wild ride to say the least.

Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 5.51.00 PM.png

Navy Claire

April 28, 2022

“It’s a GIRL!”

Some of most excited words I have ever heard!


Katie texted me around 6:00 am on the morning of 4/28/22, at 40 weeks 3 days pregnant, that she was have pains in her back that were about lasting about a minute long each. I encouraged Katie that this was probably early labor and gave her some stretches to do. She went for a walk, and texted a few hours later that her back pains were more intense and coming every few minutes. First initially, when a doula hears “back pains” it can be a sign of a baby that is facing “sunny side up”. Katie talked to her mom during the previous few hours, and her mom had said that she only had back labor with Katie and her siblings! So after doing a few positions to encourage baby to turn in case the baby was “sunny side up” or OP, she decided to head in to the clinic to be checked.  I had a feeling that Katie was going to labor the same way her mom did, and not have any abdominal contractions.


Katie was checked in the clinic by the midwife at 11:20 am and was found to be 5cm dilated and 80% effaced, with the baby still high. I got up to Sioux Falls and met Katie and Kevin as they were being checked in to Labor and Delivery. She was doing a great job breathing through contractions as I set up the room with dim lights, got essential oils diffusing, and started the tub filling up. We went over Katies birth preferences with her nurse and the midwife on call. She got in the tub around 12:15, and continued breathing through contractions.


Contractions began getting more intense and Katie was tired from lack of sleep the night before. We opted to do some positions in bed, so she could rest. These different positions allowed Kevin to be able to provide sacral counter pressure and Katie could sleep in between contractions. Again throughout the intensity of the contractions, she remained in control of her breathing.


At 3:23pm, Katie opted for a cervical exam. She was found to be 7cm, with a bulging bag of water and 100% thinned out. The baby’s head had also come down. We continued to do different positions based on the position of the baby. Kevin continued to counter pressure and I did leg and foot massage for Katie. We just continued to take one contraction at a time and allowed labor to naturally progress.


At 4:39pm, there was a “pop” and Kevin and I both jumped as Katies water broke onto the bed. At this time Katie began to feel larger amount of pressure with an urge to push.


4:45pm the midwife was at the bedside and observed Katie. She stood back and allowed Katie to bear down and do what her body was telling her. Still at this point, Katie took each contraction as a wave. She stayed calm and focused on low noises and breathing her baby out.


5:03pm Katie was checked and was 10cm dilated and baby was +3 station. Which means the baby was right there ready to be born! At this point, Katie took each contraction at a time and focused on allowing the baby to stretch everything. I have never ever witnessed someone allow the baby’s head to be breathed through with each contraction without an epidural! She was so powerful!


At 6:00pm, With no tearing and not a single abdominal contraction the entire labor, Navy Claire was born!  Navy was placed on Katies chest, and Kevin exclaimed with extreme joy…. “It’s a GIRL!” It was such a beautiful moment


Navy Claire

7lbs 7oz

20.5 in


After Katies placenta delivered it was found that, a piece of the placenta had torn off. The midwife called for the OB on call to come in to help. They did a manual removal of the placenta, which can be very painful. But Katie fought through all of it without any pain meds!


To sum up Navy’s birth, the main thing I can think to say is that…Women are Powerful! Katie put in HOURS of prep work in practicing her breathing techniques and visualization of how she wanted her birth. She amazed all the nurses in how in control and strong she was throughout labor! I was so proud of Katie and Kevin in how hard they both worked to bring sweet Navy in to the world! They were an awesome team. Getting to be a part of Navy’s birth story, and get to know this sweet couple, was such a blessing for me! It is such a joy to be a doula!


Kendrick Robert

April 22, 2022

It was such an honor to walk with Madison and Zach throughout their pregnancy with Kendrick. Around 20 weeks Madison found out that Kendrick had a 2 vessel cord and would need some extra monitoring throughout pregnancy. Her goal was still to have an as natural as possible labor. Our biggest concern with a 2 vessel cord was that baby would be small due to less blood flow. Madison’s doctors continued to monitor Kendrick’s growth and being too small was definitely not a problem. At 39 weeks Madison’s doctor wanted to induce her for a large baby and because of the two vessel cord. Madison, Zach, and I met and talked many times to go through options pros and cons of induction and questions to ask her provider. Madison decided to go through with the induction at 39 weeks. She worked with a Webster certified chiropractor the day before her induction and continued to do her stretches that I had taught her to prepare her body for labor. 

Wednesday afternoon at 4pm Madison went in for her induction. She was 2cm dilated and 70% thinned out. A dose of cytotec was placed. After the cytotec we did a labor warm up and even got to walk outside and get some fresh air. Madison was contracting away with her one dose of cytotec so her doctor decided to not add any more interventions for the night and let her sleep. I headed home and we all tried to get a good nights rest.

At 7am I came back to the hospital and before I got there Madison called me that her contractions were getting more intense. We talked about her options and next steps depending on what her doctor offered and how dilated she was. Madison was 3cm dilated and decided to wait to add anymore intervention and give the tub a try. After an hour in the tub she also tried pumping, the side lying release, and flying cowgirl to get her stretched out and hopefully get baby to drop into the pelvis. Around 11am Madison was still 3 cm dilated and Madison decided she was okay with getting a foley bulb to help dilate her cervix. The foley bulb added a lot of pressure and Madison decided to get back into the tub. An hour and a half later her foley bulb came out in the tub and she continued relaxing in the tub. After her foley bulb came out Madison felt that her contractions had started to space out so she decided she was okay with starting some pitocin to increase the frequency and strength of her contractions. She decided to get out of the tub and try some more positions to help baby drop and put pressure on her cervix. 

At 3pm Madison was 6cm and 80% effaced. She did lots of walking and more of my crazy position suggestions. At 7pm Madison was 7cm 90% effaced and baby had dropped lower in the pelvis. Her doctor suggested breaking her water and Madison agreed. After breaking her water Madison got back in the tub and her contractions got much stronger. She breathed so calmly through contractions. I could barely believe how composed and controlled she was. She made my job look easy! She was doing amazing. At 9:30pm Madison asked to be checked because she was getting tired from her intense contractions and we debating if she wanted an epidural. She was still 7cm dilated but baby had dropped even lower. Madison decided to get the epidural. At 10:40 her epidural was in so we turned down the lights and tired to rest. 

At 11:20 her nurse came in to check in on us and Madison was able to tell her she felt like she couldn’t swallow. The nurse called out my name to help and the nurse quickly called a rapid response. Madison’s epidural had gone not only down but also up and had numbed her upper body and was having trouble taking deep breaths and her ability to swallow. We helped turn Madison to her side to give baby more blood flow and the nurses got to work stopping her epidural calling in the anesthesiologist and doctor. Zach and I held Madison in her side and reminded her to keep taking deep breaths as we waited for the epidural to wear off. All I could do is this very intense and scare moment was pray. Thankfully after about 30 minutes her epidural was wearing off and she was getting her feeling back. The color returned to her face and she looked like herself again. We all took very big sighs of relief. Somehow Kendrick was a champ through that crazy episode and was barely phased. We all tried to take a rest again after the craziness.

Around 2am Madison’s epidural had practically fully worn off and she was feeling a lot of pressure. The Doctor was called and she was completely dilated and ready to push. I got to have Madison try pushing in my new favorite pushing position, side lying tug of war. She pushed on both sides with tug of war then some hands and knees and finished pushing and delivered in a squatting tug of war position. 

Kendrick Robert entered the world on Friday April 22 at 4:05am. He was 8lbs 3oz of pure sweetness. 

Madison powered through a long induction with many unexpected twisted and turns. I admire your strength to push through an eventful 36 hour long labor. Thank you for letting me be a part of your pregnancy and birth story. It was such a blessing to be welcomed into your birth space and witness Kendrick’s delivery. 


Phillip Elder

April 7, 2022

Faiths pregnancy was anything but simple but she took every twist and turn that came at her with grace. Her doctor suggested induction at 38 weeks & 3 days for her gestational diabetes, The morning was off to a slow but eventful start with many IV attempts and monitoring before the induction even got started. At 9am she got her first dose of cytotec and she was 1cm dilated. She wasn’t feeling much for contractions so I gave her some position and stretching ideas to do before I got there. Around 12:30pm I came into the hospital because Faith was starting to have more regular contractions. I set up the room, started the diffuser, strung the lights, started the music and set the vibe. We used a lot of different positions to try and loosen ligaments and help baby drop into the pelvis. Faith used positions like deep squats in the peanut ball, abdominal lift and tucks, flying cowgirl, walking, forward leaning inversion, and hands and knees.


At 3:30 faith was 2-3cm and still baby was high in the pelvis. The decision was made to start Pitocin. Faith bounced on the birth ball, squatted on hands and knees in the bed while eating ices and listening the 90's music.


At 5:45 Faith was 3cm dilated. Little Lip definitely needed some coaxing to come out, so Faith decided to have her water broken. After her water broke contractions became much stronger. We utilized some standing and other out of bed positions before her epidural.


At 7pm Faith got her epidural after 7, yes 7 attempts. Thankfully that 7th attempted worked and Faith got some relief. We all took a big of a rest after that. Every half hour or so I would help Faith switch up her side lying positions to help make more room for little Lip to descend. We used much more than flipping side to side with the peanut ball. Using different side lying positions continues to move the pelvis and stretch ligaments. 


At 9:30pm Faiths cervix was 4cm and baby was still fairly high in the pelvis. It was clear her body just wasn’t ready for labor a took some time to get baby down in the pelvis. We continued with positions changes and Faith was able to take a nap doing flying cowgirl and hands and knees. 


Around midnight Faith was in hands and knees and told us she was starting to feel pressure.  

The nurse asked to check her and she was 8cm! She sat up in high throne and the pressure increased. At 12:45am Faith felt the need to push with her contraction. She was starting to feel it all. Her epidural started not working as well because Phillip finally decided he was ready and descend, she was feeling that pressure.


At 12:57am Faith was 9.5cm dilated and breathing so well through her very intense contractions. She labored down on her side breathing away her last bit of cervix. About 15 minutes later Faith was complete and pushing.


After 3 strong pushes Faith delivered baby Phillip into the world! Initially Philip was placed on Faiths chest but then was brought to the warmer to be evaluated by the nurses after about a minute of life. Phillip had made a very rapid decent and entrance into the world and was taking some extra time to adjust. He required so positive pressure ventilation and then some supplemental oxygen. The decision was made that Phillip should go to a facility with a NICU team to be sure he would turn around. As hard as the situation was not being able to be with Phillip initially Faith was able to be discharged and see him that evening in the NICU and hold her baby boy. He was discharged the next day and is doing amazing now. 


Phillip Elder 

Born April 7, 2022 at 1:24am

7lbs 8lbs

Thank you Faith for letting me a part of you and Phillips birth story. 


Elsie Christine

February 24, 2022

Malea called me Tuesday night at 7pm that her water had broke. She wasn't having regular contractions yet so I told her to rest, relax, take a bath, a nap and do some stretches and see how the evening went. I was at work when Malea called so I gave Ashtyn a call to see if she would be able to come in and work for me if needed. After a couple hours I decided to head to Worthington to help Malea through contractions. At 3am Wednesday morning Malea was having mild contractions every 3-4 minutes. We did a lot of stretches and positions to try and relax her pelvic floor. We also tried using her breast pump to stimulate contractions. At 7am we decided to head to the hospital because her water had now been broken for 12 hours. When we got to the hospital the nurse checked Malea and she was 6 cm dilated and the baby was VERY low. We were all pumped! Melea’s contractions were slowly increasing in intensity so we continued with positions to help with pain and to progress her labor. We did a lot of hand and knees positions, used the tub, Malea really enjoyed using the birth ball, she also did positions standing like hip sways and abdominal lift and tucks. Around 12:30pm Malea’s contractions were intensifying and she needed to breathe through her contractions more. She asked if her midwife would stop by to check her cervix. The midwife checked and called Malea 4 cm dilated. It was pretty disappointing to hear that she was actually 4 cm not 6. But what is a gal to do but keep going. We decided to try and rest and I had Malea lay in bed with closed knees to help open the pelvic outlet. Malea was able to rest for a little while and we decided to try the tub again. In the tub Malea worked hard through her increasing contractions. At 4:30pm Malea asked to be checked again and she was 5 cm dilated. I along with her midwife and nurse encouraged her that she was doing so well and so in control during her contractions but Malea was feeling tired and was starting to think about getting an epidural. She decided that she would give it another half hour, see how much she progressed, then decide if she needed the epidural. So this doula decided it was go time. I put Malea into hands and knees on the bed with closed knees. This position within a couple minutes picked up Malea’s contractions from every 5 minutes to every 2-3 and they got much more intense. I did a double hip squeeze with each contraction to help open the pelvic outlet and I may have used all my might, and it may have left a bruise or two to prove it (sorry Malea). Both the midwife and I noticed the change that happened in the last half hour and we were excited to see how well she was doing. At 5pm Malea was ready to check her progress and if she wanted an epidural. Malea was 6 cm 100% thinned out and the baby was even lower in the pelvis. Malea made the decision that she was ready for the epidural. She was doing amazing but it had been a long day and was ready for a rest before pushing. They started getting things ready for the epidural and I asked Malea to try some standing positions until the epidural to use gravity to our advantage. It was so awesome to watch Malea listen to her body, she squatted with closed knees as a natural position that felt most comfortable to her. At 5:45 pm the anesthesiologist arrived and the midwife asked to check her one more time and she was 7 cm dilated. The epidural was in and running at 6:15 pm, which is also when Malea told us she was getting light headed. Malea’s blood pressure dropped from the epidural and she was nearly ready to pass out. The nurses and anesthesiologist gave Malea some fluids and medication to get her blood pressure back up and thankfully it worked within a couple of minutes. Malea’s pain was practically gone and she barely felt contractions and she was tired from labor and her blood pressure drop. We decided to try and nap and rest. Both Malea and Evan were able to take a nap on and off for a couple hours. At 7: 45 Malea’s midwife woke her up to ask if they could start some Pitocin and antibiotics. Malea’s contractions had really spaced out after the epidural and we wanted them to pick up again. Malea’s water had now been broken for 24 hours and the midwife wanted to try and prevent any uterine infection. As the nurses increased the Pitocin I helped Malea into different side-lying positions while she rested between changes. At 11pm Malea was checked again; she was 8 cm. We decided to try some new positions. I had Malea do a supported squat in bed to use gravity to help bring the baby down. Moving to this position helped Malea start feeling more pelvic pressure with the epidural. She was starting to have to breathe through contractions more which we were excited about because that meant things were starting to pick up again. I then had Malea do a squatting hand and knees in the bed with the head of the bed all the way up and Malea’s head and arms over the top of the bed. Malea's pelvic pressure increased in this position and she felt like she may need to push. The midwife checked at 12:07am  and Malea was 9.5 cm dilated! We moved Malea to a side-lying position to give her knees a break and at 12:26am Malea made what we birth nerds call the “birth roar” the midwife and I both knew she didn't need to check if Malea was complete that noise told us she was so Malea started to pushing. Malea pushing like a champ side-lying moving her baby down with each push. She then tried pushing on hands and knees and we started seeing Elsie’s hair peak out during pushes! At 1:31am Malea delivered a beautiful healthy baby girl.

Elsie Christine 

 born February 24th at 1:31am

7lbs 10oz

21inches long 

Elsies story was long, tiring, emotional, and beautiful. Malea persevered through her 36 hour long labor like a champ and didn't give up. She pushed through to the end to meet her baby earth side. 


Alice Mae

February 3, 2022

NWIBN Baby #2 in 24hours
Alice’s birth story was a whirlwind! Around 8 weeks Amanda had been advised for a c section because of a previous shoulder dystocia with her second baby that weighed 8lbs 10oz. She trusted her instincts and got a second opinion on a vaginal delivery. Another provider felt comfortable letting her deliver at a local hospital until she was 38 weeks, and then advised a c section. Amanda had her previous deliveries at 36 weeks and 37 weeks, so she figured she would deliver before the 38 week mark anyways. At 35 weeks Amanda had an ultrasound to check growth and baby was found to be breech. Again a c section was encouraged, but Amanda decided she wanted to try a External Cephalic Version (ECV). A few days later Alice had flipped head down on her own! At 37 weeks Amanda had not delivered yet, so rural hospital did not feel comfortable to have her deliver there. So Amanda and Jared made the decision to switch to a higher level hospital that deliveries high risk OB patients and also had a NICU available if needed. At Amanda’s 37 week appt baby at the higher level hospital Alice was found to be breech again! Amanda was set up to do a ECV that day. The ECV went flawlessly and Alice flipped head down right away. Amanda also had a cervical check at at appt and was 4cm dilated. She had contractions off and on for the next week. During that week and throughout pregnancy I had encouraged Amanda to see a Webster certified chiropractor, to keep encouraging baby to stay head down as well as taking away pregnancy aches and pains! At 38 weeks she had another appt with the specialists and was 5cm dilated. The specialist stripped her membranes again and that caused Amanda to start having contractions. She went to her grandmas house for awhile to see if contractions continued, before heading home as the high level hospital is 1.5 hours away. The contractions continued and became more intense, so Amanda headed in to triage to be monitored. Her husband and I rode up together so they didn’t have an extra vehicle 1.5 hours away. At 8:15pm Amanda was 6cm and moved to the labor and delivery unit where Jered and I met her in her room. I strung lights, turned the lights down and started diffusing oils so that when she came to her room it was calm and relaxing. We did the birth warm up which consists of multiple different positions on the birth ball and side lying release, as well as lots of walking as that really helped Amanda continue contractions professing.

At 11:30pm Amanda and the on call OB decided to start Pitocin as still 6cm dilated. Everyone decided to try rest as she was tolerating contractions well. Amanda slept with the peanut ball in a flying cowgirl position to get baby engaged. Around 2am Amanda was unable to sleep through contractions anymore and decided to get in the tub. The tub took away the intense-ness of the contractions. I put my galaxy lights in the bathroom and my speaker that played Amanda’s playlist to keep a calm environment. We focused on breathing low and slow through out contractions and breathing baby down through the pelvis. This really helped Amanda relax.

At 5:01 am Amanda was 8cm with a bulging bag of water. 6:00 Amanda was 9 cm with feeling the urge to push as her water was still intact. We were told the Dr. was in the OR and was unable to come to break her water. Amanda continued to breathe through contractions on her hands and knees while we waited for the doctor.

At 8:10 am the specialist doctor came in and when he went to check Amanda, broke her bag of water. She was complete at 8:15 am and the doctor was called back for delivery. Amanda did a few practice pushes and the doctor felt she would be pushing for awhile, and decided to go to another room. The only ones left in the room were the nurse, a tech, me and Jared.

2 minutes after the doctor left the room Amanda yelled “She’s COMING!” Amanda did not have any pain medications or epidural, so fetal ejection reflex happened! The head was immediately out caught by the tech and the nurse was on the phone calling for help. Seconds later the body followed and was caught by me! The tech and I placed Alice on Amanda chest as the nurse grabbed a blanket and hat for baby. Amanda repeated over and over “I did it, I did it, I did it!!”

The doctor came back after approximately 5 minutes to deliver the placenta.  He comes in the room laughing and says “I guess there wasn’t any shoulder dystocia!”

Alice Mae
7lbs 15oz
8:29 am

Amanda’s story was a whirlwind of opinions and recommendations, but she ultimately trusted her maternal instinct. I am so proud of Amanda for being so strong! I will forever be thankful to be a part of Alice’s birth!


Tessa Ruth

February 2, 2022

NWIBN baby #1 in a 24 hour period!
Tessa’s birth story started around 7 am on February 2, 2022. Sterling awaited patiently for sweet Tessa to make her arrival, but at 40 weeks and 1 day, Sterling decided to opt for a “whiff” of Pitocin to help her natural labor kick .
Pitocin was started at 9:10am and Sterling discussed with the doctor that she wanted to be very conservative with the amount and how fast they went up on the Pitocin dosing, and the doctor was in agreement. The plan was to go use it more as a tool to help push her in to more regular contraction pattern as Sterling had been having irregular contractions off and on for the last 2 weeks.
Tyler and Sterling also did not know the gender of the baby, they decided that Tyler would announce the gender when the baby was born. I love having dads be able to be the first ones to tell mom what baby is!
After I arrived at the hospital we went through a birth warm up that involves multiple different positioning to aide in getting baby’s head properly aligned such as side lying release, birthball exercises, hands knees as well as making sure your pelvic fascia are loose and ready to accommodate the head as well.
We completed the birth circuit and walked the halls to help continue to keep baby in the correct place. It was decided it was time to rest while we could since contractions were not extremely intense yet, she had a cervical exam at 12:00 and was found to be 5cm. Baby was still fairly high in Sterlings pelvis, so we decided to rest in “flying cowgirl” on the left side. After 20 minutes she went to her right side, and then we began to notice that contractions were getting more difficult to rest through. Sterling got up and swayed while resting in Tyler’s arms as the tub was filling up.
Sterling labored hands and knees in the tub with Tyler holding her hands, and me providing counter pressure from behind. As doulas, we are willing to climb behind you in the tub as long as you are comfortable! 
The room was set calm with galaxy lights and soft playing music to facilitate the ability to reduce outside typical hospital noise. Sterling was calm and controlled her breathing through each contraction and completely relaxed her body in between. At 2:20 pm she began to feel the urge to push. Sterling went back to the bed and stood and “slow danced” with Tyler while waiting for the doctor. Upon arrival of the doctor Sterling was on hands and knees and found to be complete and ready push.
She started pushing at 2:28pm and after 5 minutes baby was guided on to the bed, and Tyler announced “Babe, we have a little girl!”
Tessa Ruth
7lbs 5oz
2/2/22 and 2:33pm
Tyler and Sterling, I am so blessed to have been a part of this journey with you! Tessa Ruth is so special and will be extremely well loved by her big brothers! I had such a fun time getting to know both of you and discuss all things farm. Also, I’m glad my dream didn’t come true of her looking like Chewbacca


Blakeley Elaine

January 24, 2022

Blakeley’s birth was a wild, powerful, beautiful and intense process. 

This past Tuesday we found out that Madison’s current hospital that she planned to deliver at wouldn’t allow a second support person in the room. After a lot of frustration, stress, phone calls, and begging it was confirmed the next day that the policy stood and I wouldn’t be let in. I thought that was the end of the road for me being physically present at Madison’s birth, but she was having none of that! That day, the day before her due date she decided to switch delivering hospitals so that I could be there! After getting paperwork’s set up at her new hospital we got the message that her old hospital changed their mind! They were now doing to let me in along with Madison’s husband to her original hospital. Already this birth was off to a very crazy start. 

On Sunday night January 22, 3 days after her due date, Madison’s labor started. I had given her some ideas of how to get labor started naturally, and they worked! After two 15 minute pumping sessions Madison’s contractions were every 2-3 minutes for an hour and a half and growing in intensity. So at 11:15pm we decided to pack up and head to the hospital. We had both arrived to the hospital by 12:45am. Madison’s contractions were strong and close together and coupling. She had such controlled relaxed breathing through each wave. The nurse on the unit asked to check her and found Madison’s cervix to be 5-6 cm dilated and very soft and stretchy! When contractions are coupling which means you have 2 right on top of eachother and then a break and then again two on top of eachother and then a break this can be a sign of an OP or sunny side up baby. Madison was having a lot of back labor and her contractions were coupling so I was pretty convinced this baby was in the OP position. In the bed we did a forward leaning inversion with a booty shake to try and turn the back of the baby’s head to the front of her pelvis. After this we did some standing slow dancing with sacral pressure. At this point we had gotten the tub all filled up and ready so she moved to the tub, it was about 1:15am at this point. In the tub Madison was on her knees with her arms over the peanut ball to lay and relax on. Brady her husband sat in front of her holding her through every contraction while I sat behind her pouring water over her back and giving sacral pressure. Madison continued to breath so calmly through contractions in the tub and her and I both repeated encouraging words, “I can do this, my body was made to do this, I have made it so far, my body is so capable and strong.” Madison’s contractions continued to intensify in the tub. 45 minutes into being the the tub Madison’s had made it through transition in labor and was having a lot of intense pressure. Madison stayed in the tub to help with the pressure and help stretch her bottom until she needed to push. When Madison felt the need to push she stood up and stepped out of the tub and squatted right there on the bathroom floor and started pushing! Her body knew it wanted to push standing and was ready to push right then and there. After about 3 strong pushes Madison delivered Blakeley at 2:21am. Delivered by the nurses, without a doctor, standing on the bathroom floor holding on to Brady. 

After she was born Madison held her baby girl and said “I did it” over and over again. There was so much emotion in the space at that moment, so much love and power. 

Her doctor made it in about 5 minutes after Blakeley  was born and he delivered her placenta. After that Blakeley was a breastfeeding champ. 

Blakeley Elaine was 8lbs 4ozs of chunky rolls and sweet dimples born January 24, 2022 at 2:21am


Shepherd Perry

January 3, 2022

The only way to describe Shepherd’s “Shep” birth is, a little slice of Heaven on earth.

Anna and Seth have a beautiful story of how God led them to having the New Years baby! They hired me just 8 days prior to her scheduled induction, and I am SO grateful they did!

At 7:41 on January 3rd, Shep was delivered by Seth with assistance of the doctor. The song “The Good Shepherd” resounded in the background as Seth announced “it’s a BOY!” It was a perfect moment where God was abundantly present!

“Oh, Good Shepherd

I follow where You lead

Your steps have tested the strength of the ground before me

Oh, Good Shepherd

You're faithful to take the lead

The way may be long, may be wild, but I know You're with me”

Seth and Anna, I have no words to thank you for allowing me into your sacred birth space. I will forever be blessed!


Leora Rose

September 15, 2021

Kaleigh called around midnight on September 15, right at 41 weeks and 0 days pregnant that her contractions had started around 9:30 pm the night before. They were off and on but starting to get stronger and more regular. She was going to take a bath and try rest and see if they continued. 
Kaleigh called again at 1:30 am that her contractions were getting much more painful and were consistently 3-4 minutes apart, her and her husband Brett were ready to head to the hospital. 
We arrived at the hospital at 2:45 am. Side note: I had to wait awhile because Brett had some truck issues… you will have to ask Kaliegh how she felt about that... The nurse checked Kaleigh and she was 4cms dilated and contractions about every 4-5 minutes. She was so tired, so decided to rest in bed for some contractions. As contractions picked up Kaleigh wanted to go to the tub. She did most of her laboring in the tub as it was the most comforting for her. Brett squeezed Kaliegh’s hands during each contraction as I rubbed her back. Around 6:30 am Kaleigh said she started to feel “pushy” and was found to be 8cms with a bulging bag. Around 7 am the doctor came and was 9cms and broke Kaleigh’s water. She was complete at 7:22 and with 3 strong pushes, Leora Rose was earth side at 7:33! 
After delivery is was obvious that Kaleigh was have more bleeding then normal. The nurses and doctor worked to stop the bleeding, but ultimately the decision was made to take Kaleigh to the OR and put her to sleep to take a better look at things and to find the source of her bleeding. 
Kaleigh was so strong and powerful through delivery and a scary post delivery! I am SO blessed to be able to support Brett and Kaleigh throughout pregnancy and through labor!


Kade Lee

September 2, 2021

Kade mans story was quite something to say the least. 
Kade’s mama Kala was diagnosed with preeclampsia at 32 weeks and due to this needed to be induced at 37 weeks. Kala was induced on Monday Aug. 30 at night and started with a cervidil induction. On Tuesday not much was happening so the doctor throughout the day administered multiple doses of cytotec in hopes to get her body ready for labor. Tuesday evening the decision was made to start Pitocin because still not much was happening. Her body was not sure about this whole labor thing so early. 
At 5:30am Wednesday Kala was feeling more pain from her pitocin but still her body was responding the way we want to pitocin and not dilating or contracting regularly. At this point she was maxed out on pitocin and we were all very tired so the decision was made to turn off the pitocin and rest. 
At 8am the doctor came in and placed a foley bulb to help Kala dilate. At 10:30am it fell out and Kala was 3cm dilated. To hopefully help start some contractions pitocin was started again but after a couple hours it still wasn’t really doing much like the first time and we decided we needed to try something else to keep progressing her labor. At 2:50pm the doc came in and broke Kala’s water. After breaking her water Kala’s body finally started to kick in and go into a labor pattern.
The tub was her best friend to cope through her intensifying contractions as well as lots of position changes and movement. At 6:30pm Kala was 7cm dilated and decided to get an epidural. After getting her epidural we kept doing different positions in bed to keep progressing her labor. After lots of position changes and a little bit of rest at 3am on Thursday morning Kala was 9.5cm dilated! We decided to have her labor down and sleep since she had an epidural and was tired from her long labor and needed energy to eventually push. 
At 8am Thursday morning Kalas doctor came in to check her and she was complete. At 8:30 we started pushing. Kala pushed with her epidural in side lying positing, hands and knees, sitting squat, and tug of war. 
At 12:20pm Thursday September 2 Kade Lee made his entrance.
To be honest this story only barely scratches the surface of Kala and Kade’s birth story. It was along tiring labor but it was so rewarding. I can’t sing the praises of Kala’s strength through her labor and the patience that her provider gave so that she could have a vaginal delivery.  Thank you Kala and Kyle for inviting me into your birth space and allowing me to support you through your birth experience 


Calum James

August 26, 2021

Mr. Cal man’s birth story started on Wed. night Aug. 25 when Kelsey came in for an OB eval that turned into an induction. She came in already 4cm dilated! An amazing start for a first time mom. Together with her birth team we decided to use pitocin to induce labor. I hung out for a couple hours doing a labor warm up with Kelsey before heading out at 9pm so we could all rest.
I came back in at 3am after Kelsey woke up from a nap and felt she wasnt able to rest anymore. We got in the tub to see if the water would help ease some pain and allow for some more time to rest. At 4:15am she was 6cm dilated and as relaxed as can be through her contractions. We kept moving around stretching and using different positions to get baby into an optimal position in the pelvis. The nurses continued to increase her pitocin but it didn’t phase her! Kelsey progressed through her labor as calm as can be not  phased by her contractions. 
At 1:19pm Kelsey was 8cm dilated and we decided to have her water broken. After Kelsey’s water broke things started getting intense, fast! She got back in the tub to help ease the contractions. She breathed through them and asked for an epidural. The nurse started preparing for the epidural and noticed how intense her contractions became so they checked to see if she was more dilated. Kelsey was a 9.5 cm dilated only an hour after her water was broke. She didn’t need an epidural her body was doing so well and took over labor so we turned off her pitocin infusion and got ready to push. 
Kelsey continued to breath through contractions listening to what her body told her to do and what positions to be in. At 3:30pm she was complete and started pushing. She pushed on her hand & knees, side lying, and delivered in a squatting tug of war position. 
Kelsey delivered a 7lbs 12oz beautiful boy at 5:07pm 
I’ve never seen someone rock a pitocin induction like Kelsey! She did so amazing through her induction and labor on pitocin, without an epidural, and without tearing 
Kelsey, Taylor, & Calum it was my honor to be a part of your birth story. Thank you for letting me be a part of it and be involved in bringing a new life into the world 


Emilia Jo

August 7, 2021

Emilia’s birth story was a long but beautiful process!
Katie went in for an induction on the night of August 5th. Her contractions started to pick up and become more intense through our the day Friday. I arrived to the hospital to support Katie and her husband around 4pm Friday afternoon. 
Katie felt her contractions were more regular when she was walking around. We did multiple laps around the hospital. Around 6pm Katie’s contractions were not growing much stronger, and after Katie discussing with her medical team, it was decided to break her water. After Katie’s water was ruptured, contractions became much more intense. Katie got in the tub and breathed calmly through intense contractions. Throughout the whole labor process, we kept a calm peaceful atmosphere with dim lights and soft music playing. Soon the tub became too warm and Katie decided she felt best laboring on a birth ball in a forward leaning position. I walked Trent through how to provide sacral pressure so he was able to sit behind her and provide support.
Around 10:30pm Katie decided she ready to get an epidural and rest for a bit as contractions were too intense to sleep through. After Katie was comfortable with the epidural, we decided it would be best if we all tried to sleep for awhile.
I arrived back at the hospital around 4:30 in the morning Saturday, August 7th. When I got there Katie only had a rim of her cervix left and was getting more uncomfortable. She was able to still move with her epidural, so we were able to adjust to different positions. After she was complete, Katie labored down until she felt the urge to push. 
At 5:45 She started pushing in the hands & knees position on the bed. We continued to change pushing positions based off what Katie felt like her body needed to do. At 7:17, and 36 hours of labor, Emilia Jo was born in a tug of war position with a sheet wrapped around the squat bar.
The greatest moment was when Trent announced “It’s a GIRL”
Katie you showed immense strength and power throughout labor and birth. You pushed through complete exhaustion to bring your baby into this world. I will forever be grateful to be a part of your birth! 


Boaz Herman

July 30, 2022

My first home birth, baby Boaz Herman
A purely magical experience to have been a part of Boaz’s home birth. An experience so focused on loving on his mama and supporting her bringing him into this world! 
I got to Elianna’s house at 11am Friday morning July 30 because she had been having contractions all morning that were growing in frequency and intensity. When I got there she was contracting every 3 minutes and having to breath through some of them. Within an hour of being there I could see things were picking up and she was working harder to breath through her contractions so we had her midwife come at 1pm to check on how Elianna and baby were doing. Both were doing well so she went back to the clinic and I suggested we try the tub as things we’re getting more intense. 
Elianna got in the tub at 2pm and her contractions only continued to intensify. She laid back in the tub and swayed her hips in the water through contractions. At 4:30 we decided it was time to try something else to keep that pelvis moving. We stood through a handful of contractions with me giving sacral pressure and Elianna doing an abdominal lift and tuck through contractions. After standing for a while she wanted to try something laying down so that she could relax better through contractions. 
We moved to the bed to do side lying with the peanut ball. She was surrounded by support doing this. Her husband at her head holding her hand, a nurse rubbing her feet, her doula rubbing her back, and her midwife giving sacral pressure. There was so much support for this hard working laboring mama. 
After a little rest in bed we went back to the tub around 6pm. She went into hands and knees in the tub and rocked through her contractions like a champ. The contractions and pressure was intense! 
Another hour in the tub and she felt the urge to push! We moved from the tub to the bed. Her midwife checked her (for the first time I might add) and she was complete at 7:23pm. 
After only 28 minutes of a combo of hands and knees and side lying pushing Boaz was born! 
July 30, 2021 at 9:51pm Boaz became my first home birth baby


Judah Loyd

July 29, 2022

Baby Judah what an absolute honor it was to be a part of your sweet birth. Your mom did amazing pushing you out with an unplanned natural birth! 
Jamie was induced on Wednesday night at 9pm. She was contracting every 8-10 minutes on her own but not really feeling them. Her doctor came in that evening and she was dilated to a fingertip and he place one dose of cytotec. I checked in with Jamie and Cole that night and then went to bed so that we could all sleep for a big day Thursday. 
Fast forward to only a couple hours later I got a text at 2:15am Jamie was 2cm dilated and was feeling her contractions more. At 3am they called me in because the contraction were every 2 minutes and very intense! I got to the hospital at 3:40am and Jamie was clearly in active labor breathing through her contraction. She asked for an epidural and they nurses started preparing for placement. I encouraged her to try the tub while we wait for anesthesia because once she would have the epidural she would have to stay in the bed. She got in the tub at 4:06am in hand and knees and breathed like a champ through those contractions! 
4:30am (24 min. later) she told me she had a lot of pelvic pressure. The nurse checked her in the tub and she was 8cm dilated! The magical tub does it again! She stayed in the tub till 4:40 when she told me she felt like she needed to push. The nurse checked again and she was a rim (9.5cm dilated)
We got out of the tub and moved to the bed and breathed through a couple more very intense contractions. At 4:51 she was completely dilated. There wasn’t time for that epidural now. Judah was ready! At 4:58 her was was broke and she started pushing! She pushed side lying and totally rocked it! One of the strongest pushers I’ve every seen! 
Baby Judah Lloyd was born at July 29, 2021 5:29am
8lbs 1oz & 21.5in of cuteness 
Jamie & Cole thank you for letting me be a part of your pregnancy & birth journey. It was an incredible experience that I am so beyond grateful you let me be a part of.


Whitlee Jaymes

July 24, 2021

Whitlee Jaymes made her appearance at 4:30 am on July 24th! 
Kenli had contractions off and on all day on Friday. After working on a variety of positions at home with me, Kenli and Dalton decided it was time to go to the hospital. After being at the hospital for a few hours it was determined that Kenli was in early labor, and had some time to go to be in active labor. After some discussion with healthcare team, Kenli and Dalton decided to return home to try to sleep and get some rest. 
I received a text from Kenli awhile later saying that her contractions were getting more uncomfortable and frequent then they had previously been. We weighed out laboring at home for a while longer (and some different things she could try) versus heading to the hospital. Kenli and Dalton decided that they were more comfortable to head to the hospital. We all arrived to the hospital around 2:30 am on Saturday, and after laboring in the tub and a multitude of pushing positions, precious Whitlee Jaymes was born without an epidural!
This first doula birth was an intense, emotional, beautiful journey that ended in getting to support my sister and brother in law and meet my sweet niece.
Kenli, I am so proud of you! You showed strength in labor I never knew you possessed and you will be the most amazing mother! Thank you for choosing me to be your doula and support you throughout your pregnancy and birth. It will be an experience that I will forever be blessed to be a part of!


Landon Cole

July 14, 2021

Landons birth story started July 13th at 5pm when Nicole’s contractions started. She contracted on an off through the night. She listened to her body and rested when it did and moved when she felt she needed to. I came over the next morning and she was contracting every 5 to 7 minutes. We stretched, bounced on the birth ball, did forward leaning inversions, walked up and down the stairs, and prayed for baby boys arrival. At 11:15 when we left for the hospital. We checked in at 11:45 and got hooked up to the monitors. Babe looked so good with a heart rate of 145 bpm. The doctor came in at noon and she was 7 cm dilated. We filled up the tub and she got it at 12:15. While in the tub contractions picked up to every 2 to 3 minutes and were getting intense! We turned up the praise music while Jordyn (husband) spoke words of strength to Nicole from the Bible. She was in the tub for an hour when at 1:15 she felt she needed to push. We moved to the bed and two beautiful deep breaths later Landon was born at 1:19 pm on July 14, 2021. 
It was a dream birth filled with the love and blessings of the Lord. 
Landon is was my honor and pleasure to witness your birth and support you mom through her pregnancy. I cant wait to watch you grow up little man

Lets chat


  • Instagram

Thanks for submitting!